G-Star Raw Utility Bomber Mix Loose Sweater Tree House
This Utility Mix bomber combines a sweater with a lightweight zip through jacket. The additional chest zipper creates an open collar if preferred. Underneath, a flap pocket with a flap and hidden Velcro closure is set. Single welt pockets are added to the waist. This style is finished with a ribbed edge. The sleeves show stitched through tape loops at both sides, adding a utility feel. A graphic print at the lower back completes it.
- Raised collar, ribbed
- Long sleeves, ribbed cuffs- woven loops, stitched through at both sleeves
- Straight hem, ribbed edge
- Chest pocket with flap - hidden Velcro closure
- Single welt waist pockets- stitched through
- Full zip aside a short chest zip
HEAVY SHERLAND SWEAT RECYCLED UNBRUSHED
This style is cut from a soft sweat fabric. The looped terry interior remains unbrushed to create a wicking feature.
- Soft knitted sweat fabric
- Unbrushed, terry looped inside
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester (Recycled)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Pocket: 100% Cotton