G-Star Raw Women’s 3301 Flare Jeans Antique Faded Blue Opal
The G-Star 3301 high flare jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
SKINNY FLARE FIT
- High waist
- 5 pockets
- Tight through the thigh, flared leg towards hem
- Zip fly
- G-Star RAW embroidery set just above the back pocket
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
KIR STRETCH DENIM ORGANIC
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
ANTIQUE FADED BLUE OPAL
Medium shade of indigo denim finished with soft fades.