3301 Straight Tapered Worn in Leaden
The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 Straight Tapered Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
STRAIGHT TAPERED FIT
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets
- Straight at the thigh, narrows down towards the hem
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
PANZER STRETCH DENIM ORGANIC
This stretch denim is characterized by a unique dyeing shade. Indigo is combined with an industrial grey, which starts as dark grey and washes down into blue. This organic cotton fabric is enriched with a Lycra® stretch fiber to create a comfortable wear.
- 10.5 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 50% Organic cotton, 48% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance.
- Aniline free indigo dyeing (Gold level certified product) and greyish sustainable dyestuff from Archroma.
WORN IN LEADEN
This deep blue denim shade is overdyed with grey in order to achieve this shade. Worn in details are added to the hips and inner knees.
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 37'').