5620 3D Zip Knee Skinny Elwood Superstretch Faded Ripped Baltic Sea
5620 G-STAR ELWOOD
The 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans was the first G-Star RAW 3D denim design. This zip knee version features the same 3D construction as the original and features a curved zip at knee position.
- Mid waist
- Paneled design, heel guards
- Knee pads: 1 sided curved zip
- Tight from top to bottom
- Button fly
- Label at the upper back - cow grain leather
HEAVY ELTO PURE SUPERSTRETCH
Versatile, high quality super stretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and pure indigo cast. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 12.3 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative.
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
FADED RIPPED BALTIC SEA
A medium indigo denim shade, finished with fades and destroyed sections.