G-Star Raw Denim RADAR Zip Straight Tapered worn in blue Fade Jeans SUSTAINABLE
This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Stretch Denim Fabric, a World's 1st. The Radar Zip straight tapered jeans features lowered pockets at front- and back side. A cinch at upper back waist adds detail. The back pocket shows a semi hidden zipper at the entrance.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Regular waistband
- Mid waist
- Straight from top to bottom
- Zip closure at backpocket
- Button closure
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm).
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Blue Faded
Mid Blue worn look, with lighter fades.